
The year 2012 has been a great one for me because I learned a lot of lessons that made me a better person. I was also able to spend more time with my family and friends despite the hectic schedule in school. Lately, I've noticed that a lot of people say that since it is already new year, we must also change. This notion hasn't changed at all and everybody still believes it.
Writing down a New Year's Resolution became a tradition to each one of us since New Year is the time to reflect on the changes we want or we need to make. I also thought of resolutions for this year and I'll share one here which is my priority.
My resolution is I must be more open and friendlier to everybody. It was brought to my attention by a close friend that I wasn't open and it is quite hard for others to approach me because my aura is quite cold. She said that I must open up so that they can understand and get to know me better. She also said that I should stop being mysterious and I should hang out with them more. Honestly, this thought never crossed my mind. I always believed that if they don't understand me then it means that they don't want me to be their friend.
Now, thanks to this friend that I was able to come back with my senses. Since I am already facing a new year, I should also change some of my unwanted attitudes and become a better person. I'll show everybody WHO I REALLY AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment