![]() |
| I will be like this!! |
Senior year is said to
be the most agitating year in high school life. Time really flutters
so fast. With two months over for this school year, I already learned
and discovered new things. First of all, I ascertained that making a
research work in mathematics is really burdensome. When I say
burdensome, it means you can die without even starting because you
need to generate or procure your own predicament to be solved. I also
learned how the internet arouse and who were the Software Pioneers,
the Internet Architects and the Philippine Pioneers of internet.
Another thing is that I contrived that writing and making a blog is fun and
frankly I find it really tantalizing.
In two months, I had
also faced problems like defiance in CAT (Citizenship
Advancement Training), especially in the temporary designations
given. The main ultimatum is that the numerous projects that needs to
be done. Some of my teachers gave our projects a week or two before
the exam and I find it annoying since it is hard to review and to
make projects at the same time. Most of our projects now are really
bothersome to make since we really need to give our best shot to do
it and we are not given enough time to acquit all of it.
With this kind of
defiance, I did my best to overcome all of it. I abode it as a
defiance that will make my life superior. I always reckon of it
positively to bypass stress. Since I know that reckoning of problems
as a problem will make me stressed and depressed so I decided to just
go on with the flow of life.
Moving on, I will do my
very best to attain high grades and to make my parents and family
proud of me. Even if there will be defiance, I will always be
positive about life and I will trust myself more.

No comments:
Post a Comment