Ilocos Sur
July 2, 2012
Dear Mr. President,
Greetings to you sir!
I am a fourth year high school student at Ilocos Sur National High School. I always aspired to write to you. Now that I am bestowed to do so, I would like to utter some things to you.
As a student, I really appreciate your exploits. The exploit that I prefer the most is the K-12 Curriculum which was just implemented lately. Actually, I thought of advantages and disadvantages of the exploit of yours. The good thing is that this is a huge remedy to the students. This is a great advantage for students to have a superior job in the future since they will be more knowledgeable. It also shows that we can commensurate with other countries. The disadvantage is that it will add to the expenditures of the parents, especially those who doesn't have stable jobs.
What I said was my opinion before. Now, I thought about the exploit deeper. Although this is useful for our country to progress, it feels like we're just going on with the trend. I think that the exploit was implemented just to level up with other larger countries. Another problem is that I heard that the teachers are complaining that they weren't given enough time to train and that they are not yet ready. For me, if the teachers are not yet ready, I think that this exploit will be a big failure. It will just add to the problems of our country if ever it will fail.
Mr. President I know that you are doing your best for our country to progress. In my opinion, I suggest that the teachers need more time to train for them to be ready. I hope that before you implemented the said exploit, you should have made sure that everything is perfect. I honestly think that your plans to improve our country is still ambiguous. I think that you are not yet ready to do things that will make our country a better one.
I wish you good health sir and more power. I am expecting a lot from you Mr. President. I highly respect you sir.
As a student, I really appreciate your exploits. The exploit that I prefer the most is the K-12 Curriculum which was just implemented lately. Actually, I thought of advantages and disadvantages of the exploit of yours. The good thing is that this is a huge remedy to the students. This is a great advantage for students to have a superior job in the future since they will be more knowledgeable. It also shows that we can commensurate with other countries. The disadvantage is that it will add to the expenditures of the parents, especially those who doesn't have stable jobs.
What I said was my opinion before. Now, I thought about the exploit deeper. Although this is useful for our country to progress, it feels like we're just going on with the trend. I think that the exploit was implemented just to level up with other larger countries. Another problem is that I heard that the teachers are complaining that they weren't given enough time to train and that they are not yet ready. For me, if the teachers are not yet ready, I think that this exploit will be a big failure. It will just add to the problems of our country if ever it will fail.
Mr. President I know that you are doing your best for our country to progress. In my opinion, I suggest that the teachers need more time to train for them to be ready. I hope that before you implemented the said exploit, you should have made sure that everything is perfect. I honestly think that your plans to improve our country is still ambiguous. I think that you are not yet ready to do things that will make our country a better one.
I wish you good health sir and more power. I am expecting a lot from you Mr. President. I highly respect you sir.
Respectfully yours,
Maria Johanna Rivera

No comments:
Post a Comment